ALERT! The ability to post questions and comments on Support Community Forums is available to players who have been registered with Social Club for at least one month. If you are a brand new Social Club member (less than one month), please feel free to browse.
Grand Theft Auto V 1.08 Patch Notes
• Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
• Increased cash payouts for Races, Deathmatches, and Last Team Standing, especially in games with 8 or more players
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
• Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
• Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
• Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
• Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
• BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you'll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you'll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you'll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend's Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
• Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
• Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
• Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
• Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
• The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
• Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
• Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
• Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Here's my 2 cents of this already.....
"Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants."......Lets take money away from the winner cash to give to the others, Why not keep the original payout for winner and just increase the rest.
"Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.".....Yes because it was majorly harming the community and didn't bring a small margin of Christmas to GTA:O in DECEMBER.
That's just the things i instantly thought about.
I hope the online issues are going to be fixed, I keep getting disconnected from the servers, it was fine last week and it's getting boring now. The game also runs slowly with jumpy graphics and cars disappearing when I try to get into them. I'm sick of reading about people being sent millions of $ too, will this be fixed? I think the matchmaking is rubbish too, I always end up in games where everyone just wants to kill eachother instead of doing missions.
oh, and the social club side is rubbish too......it's extremely slow and won't publish any of my emblems, I just end up with a grey R* logo. YAWN!!!
Still no option to mute players during a mission/job?!?!?
This has been the NUMBER 1 problem (ok, maybe some other stuff has been more important since launch).
But really, this is huge. I hate being called an a-hole for beating someone, I hate being called an a-hole for someone beating me, I hate being bossed around by people in co-op missions. Yes, I would just leave these rooms/matches if it wasn't for R*'s stupid Bad Sport thing which FORCES me to stay in these rooms until the job is over with.
And what's the point of muting people in free roam when they just become un-muted when you kill them or they kill you??!?
R* is really super majorly retarded.
@TheInfinityCore So uh wheres the update bro?
Update will be coming tomorrow along with the all new Capture Mode, See here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51990/gta-online-capture-update-coming-tomorrow.html
@ UgotownedROFL I can already bet you'll be here trolling them.
Now I already know what you're gonna do you'll reply to this in some low grammar sarcastic reply. Followed by you taking the tradition look at my stats (Which BTW I have a ticket open on since I can't even look at them, SC hasn't loaded for me in 2 days)
As to your reply yes there will be a lot of Yankton replies, Due to the fact that it was a snowy region and was coincidentally found in December, With Christmas decor. Yes it was a glitch but it brightened GTA for the short time it was harmlessly here.
@TheInfinityCore So uh wheres the update bro?
@DrandonBavis69 Are you going to fix the problem where players receive a billion dollars for hackers and the receiving player gets classed as a cheat? Oh of course not
The fact, that this - or rather spoofing in general - isn't mentioned in the patch notes, has me worried as well.
The mentioned changes are solid tho.
@ Amric Did Yankton instantly freeze hinder or cause severe damage?
See there's 2 types of people:
1. The type where small menial glitches that have no huge noticeably harmful effects Tend to not bother them.
2. The type that think that every single glitch no matter if it even has semi good factors to it should be instantly patched.
Both of these types share a common hatred of massive game hindering glitches.
Yankton believe it or not brought enjoyment to people who aren't even glitchers they stumbled across it on YouTube and did it. It became popular due to its uniqueness and its coincidental Christmas discovery.
"• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating."
This kind of stuff turns me off from playing. You may as well reward exploiters and modders if you're going to add protection to a group mostly comprised of griefers. That's just my two cents.