ALERT! The ability to post questions and comments on Support Community Forums is available to players who have been registered with Social Club for at least one month. If you are a brand new Social Club member (less than one month), please feel free to browse.
How To Remove Emblem Background??
So how do I remove the background of an emblem...on the design page it doesnt show one but in game they always have a white square behind and its making my emblem look stupid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
To build off of FX2k's answer. That bottom square (pointed to in his image) is the background color. When selecting its color in the top left will be a white square with a red slash [ \ ]. This is the transparent background allowing your symbol to be non square.
Eventually how to do this will be added to their tutorial.
Look to the left. There is a middle section that looks like keys on a Piano. The first square under all those rectangle (key looking buttons is transparency. It you hover your cursor over that square it will say "background color". click it and wait a few seconds. You will get a window showing the colors you can select. Select the one in the top right corner that has a diagonal line thru the box.
SUMMARY OF STEPS
- Click the "background color" button. (5th button up from the "SAVE" button.
- You get the window with all the colors to select. Click the top right one that is white with a red line thru it (a diagonal red line).
- After the background turns into a grey checkered board, Save it. You can save it as just "Save" or Save is as new.
STEPS: REMOVING BACKGROUND .. MAKING BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT
- Go to the design page and open the emblem you want to edit.
- Go to the LEFT side of the page and click a box that will say "BACKGROUND COLOR" when you hover your cursor over it.
- A window will appear with many colors to select for your background. Select the one in the top left corner that is white with a red diagonal line thru it.
- The background in the display window will now have a checked appearance similar to a checkers board (many small squares).
- Save it. I would suggest saving it as new.
- If you do not select a background color it will automatically be white.
- The button to make the background transparent is above the gradient
- The botton to make the background transparent has no symbol on it.
- The botton to make the background transparent is the 6th button from
the bottom (on the left side of the page).
- Make sure your emblem looks good when the car has a dark color, a
light color or the car is the crews color.
Good Luck, Link Text Here
I have the same problem. I'm familiar with the transparent background button und I know how to use it since I am a graphic designer and I KNOW colors.... BUT if I click at there is NO grey checked background but instead a GREY SOLID background. Has anybody else this problem? I tried it in Chrome and Firefox, same problem.
I've attempted the same thing however when you click on the transparent option, the white with red diagonal it still does not change the image background to transparent, just a dull grey. When you click create new you can see the checkered transparent background for a half a second then it quickly goes white and no matter how many times that I try it does not show the transparent checkered background. Is there a particular browser the successful people are using? Ive tried firefox, chrome