ALERT! The ability to post questions and comments on Support Community Forums is available to players who have been registered with Social Club for at least one month. If you are a brand new Social Club member (less than one month), please feel free to browse.
How To Remove Emblem Background??
So how do I remove the background of an emblem...on the design page it doesnt show one but in game they always have a white square behind and its making my emblem look stupid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
To build off of FX2k's answer. That bottom square (pointed to in his image) is the background color. When selecting its color in the top left will be a white square with a red slash [ \ ]. This is the transparent background allowing your symbol to be non square.
Eventually how to do this will be added to their tutorial.
Look to the left. There is a middle section that looks like keys on a Piano. The first square under all those rectangle (key looking buttons is transparency. It you hover your cursor over that square it will say "background color". click it and wait a few seconds. You will get a window showing the colors you can select. Select the one in the top right corner that has a diagonal line thru the box.
SUMMARY OF STEPS
- Click the "background color" button. (5th button up from the "SAVE" button.
- You get the window with all the colors to select. Click the top right one that is white with a red line thru it (a diagonal red line).
- After the background turns into a grey checkered board, Save it. You can save it as just "Save" or Save is as new.
STEPS: REMOVING BACKGROUND .. MAKING BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT
- Go to the design page and open the emblem you want to edit.
- Go to the LEFT side of the page and click a box that will say "BACKGROUND COLOR" when you hover your cursor over it.
- A window will appear with many colors to select for your background. Select the one in the top left corner that is white with a red diagonal line thru it.
- The background in the display window will now have a checked appearance similar to a checkers board (many small squares).
- Save it. I would suggest saving it as new.
- If you do not select a background color it will automatically be white.
- The button to make the background transparent is above the gradient
- The botton to make the background transparent has no symbol on it.
- The botton to make the background transparent is the 6th button from
the bottom (on the left side of the page).
- Make sure your emblem looks good when the car has a dark color, a
light color or the car is the crews color.
Good Luck, Link Text Here
I have the same problem. I'm familiar with the transparent background button und I know how to use it since I am a graphic designer and I KNOW colors.... BUT if I click at there is NO grey checked background but instead a GREY SOLID background. Has anybody else this problem? I tried it in Chrome and Firefox, same problem.