Question: How do I get my stats to update on the Social Club Website from my PSP?
Answer: Follow the steps below to connect to the Social Club on your PSP (you will only need to do this once)
1. Go to the Social Club website and create an account if you don't already have one.
2. Setup your PSP so that you can connect to your wireless router before starting the game.
3. Start Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. Once you are in-game press [start] to bring up your PDA
4. Select Multiplayer -> Friend Roster
5. Press [square] to bring up the options in the left panel. Then scroll down to the Social Club star icon
6. Enter your Social Club login info into the email and password fields, if it does not already exist.
7. Go back to the panel and scroll up to the connect icon. Press [cross] on the Connect icon to connect to Social Club.
Follow the steps below to sync your Chinatown Wars stats with the Social Club
1. If you have previously done the steps to connect your PSP then all you need to do is go to the stats section of your PDA.
2. Press [square] to bring up the options in the left panel, then scroll down to the Upload Statistics Option
3. Press [cross] on Upload Statistics Option and your stats will be synced with the website.
*You can also sync stats by using the laptop located within your in-game apartments.