Question: How do I listen to custom soundtracks in GTA Chinatown Wars on my iPhone/iPod Touch?
Answer: In order to use the custom radio feature in GTA: China Town Wars users must follow the steps below:
- Create a new playlist in iTunes and call it "GTA" (all caps is necessary)
- Sync up the iPhone or iPod Touch with iTunes so that the new playlist is recognized.
- Reboot your device.
- Start up GTA China Town Wars.
- Access the PDA by pressing the red badger feet icon in the top left of the screen.
- Select System -> Settings
- Then change preferred Radio Station to Independence.
If for some reason the radio station in the current car isn't playing Independence you can switch this by pressing the pause button in the top right of the screen. There is a radio in the bottom of this menu that you will allow you to scroll through the stations.