Question: What is the difference between L.A. Noire and L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on Steam?
Question: I bought L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on Steam but it only says L.A. Noire in my Steam Library. How can I verify that I got the right version with all the extra content?
Answer: The Steam version of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition comes with all of the previously released DLC.
- The Broderick Detective Suit
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit
- “The Naked City" Vice Case
- "A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case
- "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case
- "Reefer Madness" Vice Case
- “The Consul’s Car” Traffic Case
The regular L.A. Noire game and L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition will show up in the Steam Library as "L.A. Noire." If you bought The Complete Edition and you want to verify that you have all the DLC packs, go to the Downloadable Content Screen from the game Main Menu and the game should inform you that you own all the content. Alternatively, you can go to the Cases Menu from the Main Menu and see that the DLC cases are available to play individually.
If you bought the L.A. Noire game without the DLC packs, you can purchase the additional content on Steam, either directly or through the Downloadable Content screen: