The others have to be give by contacts.
Soo just wondering, but why when I go to host a mission from the menu does it only show a few available missions?
Please sign in to add your answer.
So it's not possible to choose higher level jobs?
If you are talking about the jobs from the pause menu there used to be a lot more but Rockstar removed a lot of them without giving any reason. They also removed some missions from the contact list on the phone, Lester/Martin etc, but they have included some (not all) back into the game.
level up get to martin missions and enjoy by self useing buzzard or tank or bullet proof car you will be fine.... as far as removeing missions I don't know anything about that..... I am fine with what's on the plate right now. since I started it is all there I am level 104 only complaining to remove car insurance!
the mission coveted is a good 1 only use the sniper rifle. do that till you open up martin all his missions are great my favorite is rooftop rumble even after the patch. what I have learned is they are all playable for 1 person if done right. hint tank, buzzard bullet proof car....
I only do missions from Martin or Lester although I will help randoms if they are struggling with certain missions. My top 5 missions-
- Rooftop Rumble, 5 minute job that pays out over 18k & 3750 in RP
- Bust Out, again a 5 minute job. 15k RP not too bad
- Extradition, 15k again and you get to fly a jet
- Chemical Extraction, a good team based mission with a healthy payout and RP.
- Check Out Time, 7.5 k and around 1k RP for a mission that takes 2 minutes.