Have you set this to transparent?
How To Remove Emblem Background??
So how do I remove the background of an emblem...on the design page it doesnt show one but in game they always have a white square behind and its making my emblem look stupid.
Please sign in to add your answer.
To build off of FX2k's answer. That bottom square (pointed to in his image) is the background color. When selecting its color in the top left will be a white square with a red slash [ \ ]. This is the transparent background allowing your symbol to be non square.
Eventually how to do this will be added to their tutorial.
Change opacity, apologies if its been said.
Look to the left. There is a middle section that looks like keys on a Piano. The first square under all those rectangle (key looking buttons is transparency. It you hover your cursor over that square it will say "background color". click it and wait a few seconds. You will get a window showing the colors you can select. Select the one in the top right corner that has a diagonal line thru the box.
SUMMARY OF STEPS
- Click the "background color" button. (5th button up from the "SAVE" button.
- You get the window with all the colors to select. Click the top right one that is white with a red line thru it (a diagonal red line).
- After the background turns into a grey checkered board, Save it. You can save it as just "Save" or Save is as new.
Excuse me. I meant to say top left instead of top right .. regarding transparency.
ive done this a few times and even published the emblem still i cannt achieve a transparent background ,any help will be appreciated
STEPS: REMOVING BACKGROUND .. MAKING BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT
- Go to the design page and open the emblem you want to edit.
- Go to the LEFT side of the page and click a box that will say "BACKGROUND COLOR" when you hover your cursor over it.
- A window will appear with many colors to select for your background. Select the one in the top left corner that is white with a red diagonal line thru it.
- The background in the display window will now have a checked appearance similar to a checkers board (many small squares).
- Save it. I would suggest saving it as new.
- If you do not select a background color it will automatically be white.
- The button to make the background transparent is above the gradient
- The botton to make the background transparent has no symbol on it.
- The botton to make the background transparent is the 6th button from
the bottom (on the left side of the page).
- Make sure your emblem looks good when the car has a dark color, a
light color or the car is the crews color.
Good Luck, Link Text Here