Question: I just finished downloading Max Payne and there is no sound. I went into the settings and both volumes are all the way up, what can I do?
Answer: If you are experiencing strange or no sounds, we recommend changing the sound settings on the device (most notably the external volume controls). If adjusting the volume does not help resolve the issue, you can restore the default settings for the application from the in-game options menu.
1) Double tap the home button
2) Swipe from left to right
3) Tap the speaker icon to the far left
4) It should show “Mute Off” below the play button
5) Listen to app sound once again
If neither of the above help to resolve the sound issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the applicating using the following method:
1) Hold your finger on either the icon for the application you wish to uninstall or any other icon until the icons on your home screen begin to shake or wiggle (the same action you take to move or re-arrange home screen icons)
2) Click the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the icon for the application you wish to remove
3) Delete the application from your iTunes applications tab
4) Download the application again from the iTunes Store or Sync the device with iTunes on your computer
5) Once the application is back on the device, launch it and see if the sound issue has been resolved.
If the issue has not been resolved using the above method, please log in to the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page. As soon as there is more information, we will update the article and you will receive an email automatically.
Also make sure that you have updated your iOS to the latest version and test other games/applications to ensure that Max Payne is the only application with sound issues.
Please note that Max Payne mobile was not designed for or tested on either jail-broken or rooted devices. We cannot guarantee compatibility or functionality on devices using custom firmware or roms.