posted this on March 26, 2012 02:38 pm
Question: How do I unlock a level for play in the Score Attack mode of Max Payne 3?
Answer: Here is the scoring breakdown for Score Attack mode. Aim carefully, take advantage of multipliers/combos, and move up the leaderboards!
BODY: 10 POINTS EACHHEAD: 100 POINTS EACHKILLS: 50 POINTS EACHEXPLOSION KILLS: 200 POINTS EACHMEELE: 100 POINTS EACHVEHICLE DESTRUCTION: 250 POINTS EACH
3 HITS IN A ROW: x 25 HITS IN A ROW: x 310 HITS IN A ROW: x 520 HITS IN A ROW: x 10
Missing a shot or dying will end a multiplier.
SHOOTDODGE: x 2PRONE STATE: x 3BULLET TIME: x 2MPM: x 2LAST MAN STANDING: x 1 – x 5
In the case of multiple simultaneous multipliers, the multipliers are added together and then applied.
- (x2) Hitstreak!3 hits in a row
- (x3) Hitstreak!5 hits in a row
- (x5) Hitstreak!10 hits in a row
- (x10) Hitstreak!20 hits in a row
- (x2) Dodge 'Em!Shoot dodging
- (x3) Low Blow!Prone State
- (x2) Time Lord!Bullet Time engaged
Support Ticket System by Zendesk